BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH FOUNDING MINDS
Looking for challenging opportunities to build your career? Build it with Founding Minds.
We are incubator to many startups where there is opportunity to work with different ideas, brainstorm with diverse people, widen your way of thinking, learn different technologies, research what you have to do, contribute your best to the projects and take ownership of what you do to your project. If you are passionate you will have no dearth in opportunities to build your career in Founding Minds.
Closing on: 31/10/2017
We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- The UX Designer should be aware of Mobile & tablet design, Responsive design, Service design, Agile and lean UX, Rapid prototyping, Business skills
- Start-up oriented, passionate about start-up
- Excellent in creating web design, application design, content design
- Strong knowledge of image editing tools, video editing tools. Wireframe tools, Analytics tools
- Good with designing and conducting survey research (questionnaire design, sampling, analysis)
- Experience conducting international/cross-cultural research preferred
- Experience with user research supporting accessibility highly desirable
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Ability to communicate complex analysis and results compellingly to audience
- Having technical knowledge in PHP based coding would be plus
- Know how to work collaboratively on a multidisciplinary product team
- Understand the rendering capabilities of the platform for which they’re designing
- Know how to design for accessibility, accommodating the needs of people with color-deficient vision and low vision
- Provide iconic representations of objects and actions, as well as other graphic elements
- Be able to visually express hierarchy, grouping, and workflows for applications
- Design for consistency with standards rather than creative expression
Closing on: 30/11/2017
Under broad direction, works on solution analysis and solution design projects, as assigned by manager. Reports directly to VP Development and will work with other parties designated by a manager in connection with the performance of the duties of this position.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 8 or more years of experience in the field.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Very independent and may lead the work of individuals or a group of software developers/engineers.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Works with business subject matter experts and technology resources to identify, prioritize, document, and leverage business requirements to design solutions strategically aligned with business and technology plan.
- Provides guidance and support to business analysts and software developers.
- Makes independent decisions based on department rules and guidelines and adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Strong experience in object-oriented design with experience in converting legacy applications to modern web applications and API services.
- Provide architectural and requirements guidance to the development team including off-shore resources.
- Hands-on working experience in data modelling, service APIs’, unit test cases etc.
- Acts as a point of contact for web service delivery, with the ability to clearly document and communicate design recommendations across projects at an enterprise level.
- Responsible for assignments that are medium to high in priority and complexity.
Performs a combination of the following duties according to department guidelines:
- A broad understanding of the financial retirement industry, its products, practices and operations.
- Develops a clear understanding of strategic business and technology plan.
- Designs solutions aligned with long-term needs and objectives of the company. Prepares solution design documents and prepares supporting documentation to support design definitions.
- Recommends most viable solutions to management for approval.
- Participates in design reviews to ensure that detailed designs meet the needs of business requirements.
- Assists in documenting requirements, using the appropriate management tools.
- Performs necessary research to fully understand the business issues, develop possible solutions and to support the development of innovative, cost-effective solutions.
- Participates and where necessary leads the software development process, including hands-on development, and providing direction and guidance to other team members.
- Performs other essential duties as assigned.
- Microsoft .NET, MVC, VBScript, Active Server Pages
- HTML, XML, SQL Server, IIS
- Visual Studio, MSMQ
- IBM MQ Series (Websphere)
- MS SQL Server 2008/2014 (SQL,T-SQL/SQL Stored Procedures)
- Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server